7th January, 2013
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO WIN.
Open to classrooms and students in Kindergarten through 4th grade.
HOW TO ENTER
1. To enter the “I Have A Dream” Art Contest (the “Contest”), students in your class must submit drawings portraying the general themes of what a “perfect world” looks likes to them.
-These themes include but are not limited to: equality, character, society, eco-friendly environments, etc…
-The poster must be on paper that is a minimum of 8.5 inches by 11 inches and does not exceed 48 inches by 36 inches in size.
-Entrants can incorporate any medium into the poster as long as it can be sent viaU.S.mail.
-Entrants should include their name, grade level, name of school, mailing address and phone number on the back of their artwork.
-Entries must be mailed via US mail to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta, ATTN: Classroom Art Contest,3500 Peachtree Rd. NE, Suite G-1 Atlanta, GA 30326 (Limit one entry per student)
-Entrants are responsible for ensuring adequate postage.
-Each poster entry must be accompanied by a separate paper indicating teacher’s name, grade level, school name, mailing address, and teacher’s phone number and email address.
-To be eligible, all entries must be received by January 25, 2013.
-Submissions by fax, e-mail, disc or any other electronic means will not be considered.
2. Entries will not be returned. By entering the Contest, contestants agree to abide by these rules, and represent and warrant that the entries are their own and their students’ original creations, and do not violate or infringe the rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights or rights of publicity/privacy, of any third party.
3. Sponsors assume no responsibility for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, postage due or misdirected mail entries. Sponsors and their parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies are not responsible for technical malfunctions of any kind which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsors shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
1. On February 1, 2013, one grand prize winning classroom will be selected to be eligible for a free classroom trip to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta.
2. Entries will be judged based upon the entries’ content, creativity and relevance to the theme, with equal weight being given to each criterion. The decisions of the judges and Sponsors with respect to the selection of the winners and in regard to all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding.
3. Winners will be notified via email or postal mail.
One Grand Prize winning classroom will receive the following:
1. Free admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta for up to 30 children and 6 chaperones *
2. A Free educational workshop and pizza party for the classroom
3. Their artwork will be displayed in LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta for the following month.
*Additional students and chaperones can booked through group sales at standard field trip rate.
Open to students kindergarten through 4th grade students in schools located in the United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsors and their parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties in any way involved in the development, production or distribution of this Contest, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in this Contest. Void where prohibited by law. All state and local restrictions apply.
1. No cash substitution, transfer or assignment of prizes allowed. In the event of the unavailability of a prize or prizes, Sponsor may substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
2. All expenses, including taxes (if any), related to receipt and use of prizes is the sole responsibility of the winner, and should be redeemed by December 31, 2013 *
3. By accepting a prize, the winner grants to Sponsor the right to edit, publish, copy, display and otherwise use their entries in connection with this contest, and to further use their names, likenesses, and biographical information in advertising and promotional materials, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
*Black out dates may apply during peak or holiday season.
For notification of the selected school, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 1, 2013 to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta, ATTN: Classroom Art Contest, 3500 Peachtree Rd. NE, Suite G-1 Atlanta, GA 30326 Limit one entry per student.