LEGOLAND® Discovery Center would like to work with your school to promote the Brick by Brick Fundraising Program where students have a chance to raise money by selling LEGOLAND Discovery Center tickets!
Benefits to the School/PTA
- Schools can earn up to 50% profit from each ticket sold.(Example: School sells 500 tickets at $12 each, earning $6 per ticket for a profit of $3,000)
- Order forms, support material and sales tips are provided at no additional costs.
- The student who sells the most tickets receives 4 free Annual Passes to LDC Chicago.
- The class that sells the most tickets will receive a FREE in-class LEGO Education Workshop conducted by one of LEGOLAND Discovery Center’s Model Builders.
How the Program Works
- Choose a start and end date for your fundraiser.
- Students complete order form on envelope, collect money and turn in orders/payments to teachers by deadline date.
- Your group submits completed order and payment to LEGOLAND Discovery Center’s Group Sales Department. (School and PTA checks accepted, no personal checks)
- The LEGOLAND Discovery Center tickets and prizes will be delivered to your school within 10 days of receiving your order.
Your school keeps the profit and pays only the cost of the tickets:
Tickets sell for $12 each
- 30 – 299 tickets sold – your cost $10 per ticket
- 300 – 499 tickets sold – your cost $8 per ticket
- 500+ tickets sold – your cost $6 per ticket
For more information or to get started, please contact us at email@example.com or call 847-592-9708.