For complete details on the Overnight Adventure including the agenda, policies, sleeping arrangements and more visit our FAQ page.
Overnight Program includes:
- Tours, Rides, 4D Movies and Attractions
- Model Builder Workshop
- Themed LEGO® Activities
- Pizza party and Light Breakfast
- Souvenir Photo
- LEGO® Take-Home Model
- Commemorative T-Shirt
- Unique sleeping areas with sleeping mats provided
Individual Pricing for children & adults
Member: $45 | Non-Member: $55
Select Saturdays at 7:00 p.m. – Sunday at 8:30 a.m.
Please read through the FAQ’s prior to registering for the overnight adventure. All individual family reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance. All group reservations must be made at least 4 weeks in advance. Children must be at least six years old to participate in the overnight adventure.
Sold Out Dates:
- January 18 - Sold Out
- February 1 - Sold Out
- February 8 - Sold Out
- February 22 - Sold Out
- March 8 - Sold Out
- April 5 - Sold Out
Dates Sill Available:
Individual Family Bookings
- Individual families may call (847) 592-9708 to register over the phone for the dates below. Reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance.
Registration Form | Group Booking FAQ
- Small groups may register to attend the above individual family overnight dates OR if your group meets the minimum participant requirement of 35 guests, you may request a date from the 2013-2014 group schedule located on the registration form. Detailed information can be found in the FAQ.
Private Group Bookings
Registration Form | Private Group Booking FAQ
- For groups up with 35-65 participants, you may request a private overnight date. Please refer to the 2013-2014 group schedule located on the registration form. Details information can be found in the FAQ.