What is Minifigure Trading?
Minifigure Trading is a fun and exciting way to exchange minifigures you no longer need in your collection for new ones.
It’s very simple to swap your minifigures. Take a look at how Minifigure Trading works and some of our top tips so you get the most out of your Minifigure Trading experience.
- Bring a complete minifigure with you on your visit or purchase a new one at the Center.
- Find a minifigure on a LEGOLAND® Discovery Center team member’s name badge you would like to trade for.
- Ask to trade (remember to ask nicely!)
- The new minifigure is yours to keep, or trade with again and again!
Top Tips for Minifigure Trading
- Say hi to team members at our attraction and take a look at their name badges to see if there are any minifigures you would like to trade for.
- Keep an eye out for when new minifigures are released. Then plan your visit so you can trade for new minifigures.
- Tell us about your trade! Show off your new minifigures by posting photos of them on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Having a birthday party? Tell your friends to bring their minifigures along for the chance to trade.
- Keep a list at home of the minifigures you want so you don’t forget.
- Check this page each month to discover which minifigure has been named as our Minifigure of the Month.
- If you are too busy playing at the Center, ask your parents to keep an eye out for cool minifigures to trade.
- Keep the minifigures you want to trade with in a special bag or wallet so you can easily grab them on your way to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
- Can’t find a minifigure you are looking for? Ask a team member, maybe they know who has one!