As you'd expect our special events are great fun - and popular! Please book early ensure you have your place. We hate turning people away.
30th November - 29th December 2013
In December, something magical comes over LEGOLAND Discovery Center as we celebrate the holidays and the amazing world of LEGO® bricks!
Our LEGO halls will be decked throughout the season and special activities include:
- Limited-Edition Holiday Brick from our LEGO Factory (while supplies last)
- Santa’s Gingerbread Village – join our model builders as they unveil our amazing new building table ! For the holidays, help Santa add on to a giant LEGOGingerbreadVillage.
- MINILAND Winter Wonderland Scavenger Hunt – explore our display of Kansas City icons and search for special holiday and winter scenes and a chance to win great prizes – including two annual passes to LEGOLAND Discovery Center!
- Model Builder Academy – sharpen your building skills and learn from our team of model builders as you build a holiday-themed model
- Secret Santa MINIFIGURE Trading - Collect one of the rarest LEGO MINIFIGURES, Santa Claus! Each day, one of our team members will secretly hold a Santa Minifig. To own Santa, bring a MINIFIGURE to trade with our staff. If you trade with the team member who is secretly holding Santa, you get to keep him!
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday):
- Santa’s Turbo Sleigh Challenge – visit our build and test area and help Santa design an even faster, high-performance sleigh. Events will be hosted 3 times each Saturday and Sunday and prizes will be awarded for most creative sleigh and fastest sleigh
And of course, a chance to do some holiday shopping for all things LEGO in our retail shop!
Spend $250 on LEGO merchandise in one transaction and receive a FREE Individual Annual Pass to LEGOLAND Discovery Center
Spend $400 on LEGO merchandise in one transaction and receive a FREE Individual Combo Annual Pass to both LEGOLAND Discovery Center and SEA LIFE Kansas City
Offer is valid 11/29 through 12/28/2013 and free passes must be redeemed by 1/31/14.
16th December 2013
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wear your tackiest holiday sweater and celebrate the holidays with us!