What is Minifigure Trading?
Minifigure trading is a great way to swap minifigures you no longer want with new ones to expand your collection, as well as meet other fans of LEGO® Minifigures!
It’s really easy to get started. Just follow the steps below and make a note of some of our top tips to get the most out of Minifigure Trading.
- Bring with you, or purchase, a complete Minifigure.
- Find a LEGOLAND Discovery Center Team Member’s Minifigure you would like to trade.
- Ask to trade.
- The new Minifigure is yours to keep, or trade again and again!
Top Tips for Minifigure Trading
- Say Hello to Team Members in our attraction – that way you can check out their badges for minifigures to trade!
- Keep an eye out for when new Minifigures are released. Then plan your visit to the Center so you can trade with new minifigures.
- Tell us about your trade! Show off your new Minifigure by posting on our Facebook (www.facebook.com/ldcwestchester) and Twitter(www.twitter.com/ldcwestchester) pages.
- Having a birthday party? Tell your friends to bring their Minifigures along for the chance to trade.
- Keep at list at home of the minifigures you want so you don’t forget.
- Keep your Minifigures in a special bag, so you can easily grab them on your way to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
- If you are too busy playing, ask your parents to keep their eye out for cool Minifigures to trade.
- Can’t find a Minifigure you are looking for? Ask a team member, maybe they know who has one!