Annual Pass Insider
ANNUAL PASS EXTENSIONS
We’ve missed our Annual Pass holders and are thrilled to once again have the opportunity to help you create magical memories! LEGOLAND Discovery Center is NOW OPEN!
For all current Annual Pass holders, we will be adding 3 free months to your annual pass due to our temporary 2-month closure period. Please be assured that you do not need to do anything, we are taking care of this for you. Should you have any questions, please inquire with Arizona@legolanddiscoverycenter.com
June & July
- Bring a friend for just $20.00*
- 10% off in our Cafe and LEGO Store
- Access to early release LEGO sets in the LEGO store!
*Limit one guest ticket per pass holder per day. Annual Pass members must make a reservation for entry. Please include additional guests in reservation count.
Attention Annual Pass Holders!
Due to limited capacity to ensure social distancing, Annual Pass holders must make an online reservation here.
WHAT ATTRACTIONS WILL BE CLOSED OR CHANGED?
- Character Meet & Greet
As an added safety measure, the following attractions or exhibits have been temporarily adjusted or have limited capacity.
- LEGO 4D Cinema
Health & Safety
All guests ages 6 and older are required to wear a face-covering or mask, covering both the nose and mouth, while in the attraction.
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience.
- Clear signage along with monitoring staff will ensure proper social distancing while in line for a ride or experience.
- We have introduced new seating arrangements to ensure social distancing in our dining areas/cafe.
- Guests entering classes, shows, or theaters, will be separated in accordance with social distancing requirements.
We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day and before each playtime to clean and sanitize the attraction including high-frequency touchpoints, play areas, and LEGO bricks.
We have introduced a large number of hand sanitizer dispensers in addition to the handwashing stations in LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
We have introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for a range of activities that employees routinely perform. These include face masks, disposable gloves, eye protection and hand sanitizer to protect employees and our guests.
We politely request you do not visit our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact Guest Services should you need to adjust your booking.
We are also currently only accepting Credit Cards as method of payment in both the attraction and the LEGO Shop.