In association with LEGO® Education
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center has collaborated with LEGO® Education to provide unique, high quality learning experiences. Our workshops are designed to bring math, science, engineering and language to life and encourage skills in communication, collaboration, critical-thinking and problem solving. Discover the learning philosophy of LEGO Education in the thrilling atmosphere of LEGOLAND Discovery Center, offering a wonderful balance of learning and fun!
School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks!
- Reduced admission rates
- Free chaperones (1:5 ratio)
- LEGO Education Workshops
- Field trip planning guide
LEGO® Education Workshops
We work in partnership with LEGO® Education to deliver high quality learning experiences that will prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s world.
- 30-45 minute class during your visit
- Pre-K - 6th grade
- Common Core Curriculum
- Next Generation Science Standards
School Pricing & Packages are Temporarily Unavailable
Due to health & safety measures, school pricing and packages are temporarily unavailable. At this time, we are not taking school or workshop reservations.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at LDCATL.Sales@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com.
Plan Your Visit
- Discounted rate for groups of 10+
- Pre-book & save
- Free chaperones (1:5 adult to child)
- Discounted rate for groups of 20+
- Pre-book & save
- Free chaperones (1:5 adult to child ratio)
- Choice of LEGO Education Workshop
Book a school group of 10+ students today and save over 50% on tickets!
- For every 5 paying students, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of students required to receive school pricing is 10
How to reserve your trip:
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by school check or Visa/MasterCard
Important field trip information:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Schools are welcomed Monday, Thursday and Friday from 10:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m during the regular school year. Should you wish to schedule a summer field trip, please visit our Groups page for more details.
- Minimum number of students required to receive school pricing is 10.
- Due to space restrictions inside our attraction, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted. To eat during your visit, a meal deal must be booked through our group sales office upon reservation. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
Receive classroom LEGO content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!