Junior Construction Panel 2014 Contest
15th April, 2014
Do you love LEGO? Do you want to be a part of an awesome group of creative kids who love LEGO too? Enter our Junior Construction Panel 2014 contest!
Joshua Bohn, the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta Master Model Builder, is looking for fellow creative minds to join his specialized team. Junior Construction Panel members will have access to special events, provide insight on future events at the attraction and be part of a group of opinion-leaders who will lead LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta into the future.
Junior Construction Panel Contest
Construct-a-Parade Float for Miniland!
Miniland Atlanta is celebrating summer being on its way with a parade of creativity and originality! Our Master Model Builder wants you, the Atlanta children, to submit your own, one-of-a-kind; parade floats to send through Miniland Atlanta.
- Parade float creations must be no larger than 8 studs wide x 20 studs long x 8 bricks high.
- Parade floats must be an original creation. Parts from sets are allowed but cannot be assembled sets. Use your creativity to design something amazing!
- Your parade float needs to consist of the body of the float. A float base will be provided if you are selected as a new JCP member and your float is being displayed in MINILAND.
* Please see attached pictures for sizing, height, and float examples.
Submission and Contest Rules
- Starting April 21, 2014 those who wish to enter the Junior Construction Panel 2014 contest will submit a picture of their float. Pictures must be submitted by email to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org by May 4, 2014. (All submissions will receive a confirmation email.)
- All submission emails must include the picture of the child’s float, the child’s name, the child’s age and an email and phone number that a parent/guardian can be reached at. Submissions must be from children who are 5-13 years old.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta will upload all of the pictures into the Junior Construction Panel 2014 Submissions album on the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta Facebook page on May 5, 2014.
- From May 5th until May 11th voting will occur on Facebook. Each “like” that the original picture in the Junior Construction Panel 2014 Submissions Facebook album gets counts as one vote for that child’s submission
- Voting will close at midnight on May 11th. The top 12 pictures with the most likes from the Facebook album will be the new Junior Construction Panel members
- The winners will be announced on May 12th. All winning floats will be displayed in MINILAND throughout the month of June!
Please make sure to thoroughly read the contest rules :) Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Happy building and good luck!