Celebrate With Us!
Celebrate with a LEGO® Birthday party at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston and have a fun-filled adventure to remember! The LEGO Birthday Party Package includes admission for your guests, a build session, VR Experience, Activity Pack, LEGO Take home model for each guest and private party space for 10 people!
BIRTHDAY PARTIES INCLUDE:
- Access to available rides and build stations during one of our 90-minute play sessions.
- 10x Activity Packs and VR Tickets
- Exclusive LEGO Model for each guest to take home, plus a hosted private build session
- LEGO Birthday Cake set and customized LEGO Brick Key Chain for the birthday child
- Private use of the Cafe Area with decoration.
Everything above is included for just $449 per party for 10!
Plan Your Party
- The Package is available for 10 persons, including infants and toddlers.
- Reservations must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Due to local restrictions, Food and Beverage consumption is not permitted inside the attraction.
- Payment is taken at time of booking in order to reserve your party package, date and time.
- For additional questions, please email us at BostonGroups@legolanddiscoverycenter.com
- It is important that your entire group (or majority) arrives at your scheduled check-in time. Upon arrival, please check in at the Admissions desk.
- You will be greeted by our admission host who will assist you with your check-in, attach wristbands to you and your guests, and sell any additional adult tickets you may need to purchase.
- You may play inside the attraction from the beginning of your reserved play session; You will have exclusive use of the Cafe Area throughout the session. The build session is typically arranged 30 minutes before session ends unless specifically requested otherwise.
Party Room & Playtime:
- When arriving at your celebration area,
- The area is decorated with LEGO builds.
- Party crowns and activity packs available for each child and LEGO take-home gift
- You and your guests are then free to enjoy the Center throughout the play session. Your party host does not remain with you during this time and any additional beverages or food needed while in the Center are not complimentary.
- If you wish, pick-up can take place in the Center's lobby area where you first arrived. Birthday parents generally communicate this to any parents who are just dropping off their children for the party.
We recommend having the majority of your group gathered together prior to checking in with the admission desk. If you have any emergencies, are running late, or just have questions you can contact our Manager on Duty at (617) 768-7136. If you are running late, we will do our best to accommodate your party in the time remaining, but we cannot extend your play session past its end time. If some of your guests arrive late, one of our party hosts will do their best to escort all late guests to the party room.
What to bring:
Guest List: We ask all party parents to fill out a guest list to assist with our check-in process. No need to send us this in advance, you can bring this with you on the day of the event. Make sure everyone’s name is on the list who is coming to the party, this includes yourselves and the birthday child.
Order Confirmation: Please bring with you the email confirmation of your order, either printed or you can present this on your mobile device. Other than the above, no need to bring anything else. We’ll handle the rest!
Food and beverage consumption:
Food and beverage consumption is not permitted at the center as restricted by local officials. We are unable to store any food items at the moment.