LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston is proud to welcome visitors who have a disability, together with their caregivers, and encourages everyone to enjoy the full range of facilities available, regardless of ability or disability.
Our attraction is fully wheelchair and scooter accessible. Should you have any concerns or questions during your visit, please see one of our team members who will be happy to assist!
If you have any questions while planning your visit please contact us at Boston@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Boston welcomes service animals to accompany guests with disabilities in all areas where members of the public are allowed to go. A service animal is defined as any animal individually trained to do work or perform tasks benefiting an individual with a disability, including emotional, physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual or other mental disabilities.
Service animals must be harnessed, or leashed, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents them from using such devices. If at any time your service animal’s behavior is out of control, you will be asked to remove your service animal from the premises.
Service animals are not permitted on Kingdom Quest or Merlin’s Apprentice and may be left with a non-rider. Please note our staff members may not be left with the service animals.
All of our restroom facilities are wheelchair accessible. For your convenience a family/companion restroom is located adjacent to our men’s and women’s facilities.
Guests with Autism
Our Birthday Party rooms may be used as a quiet space, when not in use, for guests needing a break from their fun. Please see any staff member for assistance
For their safety, we recommend that expectant mothers not to ride Kingdom Quest or Merlin’s Apprentice.
Nursing is welcomed in any location inside our attraction.
Hearing Impaired Guests
Scripts are available for each movie shown in our 4D Cinema and are available upon request at the Admissions Counter or at the 4D Cinema prior to entering the film.
Guests with Food Allergies/Dietary Needs
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Boston is a clean facility, for this reason, outside food is not permitted unless it is for medical reasons.
Our Coffee Shop features healthy options.
Should you have any questions regarding our food preparations and options prior to your visit please contact us at Boston@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com or ask for a coffee shop supervisor when you arrive to our attraction
The captured Princess needs your help! Hop aboard your chariot on the Kingdom Quest ride to rescue her. Be warned, there are beastly trolls and sneaky skeletons lurking. Can you zap them all to save the Princess? This attraction features ride vehicles that move through dimly lit areas and wands to zap targets along the way to score points.
Ride Access: Guests utilizing a wheelchair may enter the queue line as it is wheelchair accessible. For guests unable to wait in line, access through the exit gate is permitted after receiving permission from the ride operator.
- All riders must be able to sit upright unaided in order to ride.
- Guests under 51 inches tall AND younger than 4 years of age must have an adult ride with them.
- One adult per bench is required.
- All guests must wear shoes in order to ride.
- Hand held infants and expecting mothers are not permitted to ride.
- Guests using a wheelchair are permitted to enjoy Kingdom Quest however must self-transfer onto the ride vehicle. Team members can offer assistance steadying a guest transferring to or from a wheelchair. They may not lift or assist in lifting anyone using a wheelchair.
- Guests with casts are able to ride as long as the cast fits within the ride vehicle and does interfere with the rider’s or fellow rider’s safety.
- Oxygen tanks are permitted
- In the event of an emergency stop, please remain seated until a staff member arrives to escort you through the ride.
Assistance Animals: Not Permitted
LEGO 4D Cinema
You’ll be blown-away in our fun 4D Cinema as you join your favorite LEGO characters on an action-packed adventure. This attraction features 4 different movies all averaging 15 minutes in length. Films contain sudden effects including strobe lighting, snow, wind, and rain.
- The LEGO® Movie™
- LEGO® NINJAGO 4D
- LEGO® Nexo Knights
- LEGO® City
Ride Access: Guests utilizing a wheelchair may enter from the pre-show area as the queue line is wheelchair accessible. For guests unable to wait in line, access through the exit gate is permitted after receiving permission from the ride operator.
Height Restrictions: Guests must be accompanied by an adult.
- Designated wheelchair seating is available within the theater. Please inform ride operator prior to entering the theater so proper arrangements may be made.
- Not recommended for guests with epilepsy as films utilize strobe lightning.
- Guests with low vision may request to sit in the front sections.
- One guest per seat
- Guests with hearing impairments may request a show script from the admissions desk. Complementary Interpreter services are available upon request by contacting Boston@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com at least two weeks in advance of visit.
Assistance Animals: Permitted
LEGO® Master Builder Academy
Catch one of our special workshops hosted by our Master Model Builder team throughout the day to discover insider tips and super tricks on building with LEGO bricks. Instructional lead classes take place throughout the day. Class times are posted outside the workshop.
Master Builder classes are recommended for ages 5 and up. Children must have adult supervision.
LEGO® Racers: Build & Test
Let your imagination take over as you build your vehicle and take it to the ramps. Test your car and see how you can make it go faster! Once you have built the ultimate race car, time its speed on our test track. With times recorded to the hundredth of a second, it might be a close competition between you and your friends!
Build a colorful DUPLO flower for the farmer's garden, climb up a small hill and slide down the other side, or play on our special, big, soft bricks.
Suitable for guests 2 – 5 years of age
Tell a story with Andrea, Mia, Olivia, Stephanie and Emma as you add your own creations to the colorful city. Which LEGO Friend will be your new BFF?
Explore and play with the interactive city; see airships swoop and towers glow as the little land changes from day to night. Our mischievous MINIFIGURES love hiding in MINILAND – who will you spot?
Take on the challenge at our Earthquake Tables. Test the strength of your brick tower when the tables start to shake.