Channel Your Inner CHI for LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago’s First-Ever LEGO® Video Contest!
10th April, 2013
To celebrate the launch of our new LEGO® Legends of Chima 4D movie, we will be holding a LEGO video contest! Applicants are invited to create a short LEGO-themed video that tells a story or showcases their LEGO bricks in a fun and unique way.
Five finalists will be chosen by a special panel of LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago judges. On May 24, the finalists and their families will be invited to an exclusive red carpet premiere of the Center’s new LEGO Legends of Chima 4D movie – a heroic tale of eight animal tribes fighting for control of a powerful and mystical element called CHI.
- The contest is open to children ages 6 to 12 years old
- Children must have permission from their parents to participate
- Videos need to be between one to three minutes in length
- Entries will be accepted beginning April 10 through May 17
Submitting Your Entry:
- Applicants need to complete the online entry form on our Facebook page and include a hyperlink to their video.
- Videos can either be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.
- One Grand Prize winner will be announced at the premiere, and the winning video will be shown on the big screen in front of a live theatre audience. The Grand Prize winner will take home a family four-pack of Annual Passes to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago plus tickets to LEGOLAND Florida (airfare not included).
- The four runners-up will each receive a family 4-pack of Annual Passes to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago.
The Legends of Chima 4D movie opens to the public Memorial Day Weekend, May 25 – 27, with three days of fun-filled Chima activities during our LEGO Legends of Chima event. Specific event activities can be found by clicking here.