Come Celebrate With Us!
Birthday parties are back! Celebrate with a LEGO® Birthday party at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Columbus and have a fun-filled adventure to remember. Come see why we are the most unique venue for kids' birthday parties in Columbus.
Birthday Party Package
- Admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus for 25 people (total children and adults)
- 60 minutes in one of our private birthday party rooms with a party host
- A LEGO mini-build session with private instruction by the party host and take home build
- Activity Pack lanyard for the birthday child
- Access to all of our play experiences, rides, and 4D movie theater
- A digital party invitation to send to your friends
- LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN!
Plan Your Party
Party booking details:
- All birthday parties are booked online. You'll receive a confirmation email immediately after booking. We'll also send out birthday party guides with detailed FAQs closer to the event date.
- Paid guests include all adults and children. If you require additional adult tickets, the walk-up daily rate will be used and additional adults will not be allowed in the party room due to capacity.
- We require 1 adult for every 5 children in the party.
- Reservations must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance. If you'd like to book your party sooner and there is availability online, please reach out to us at Columbus@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com to discuss options before booking.
- Payment is taken online at time of booking in order to reserve your party package, date and time.
- Annual pass members receive a 10% discount on party packages! Membership must be current to receive offer.
Arriving for your Party:
- We recommend parking in the West Garage and enter the Easton Station Building through the garage entrance.
- Please arrive and check in at the Admissions Desk at least 15 minutes before your reserved time.
- It is important that your entire group (or majority) arrives at your scheduled check-in time. Upon arrival, please check in at the Admissions desk.
Party Room Time:
You and your guests will be led back to the Birthday Party Room
- Children in the party receive birthday crowns
- Our host will assist with the collection of presents
Your time in the Birthday Party Room begins
- LEGO Mini-Build and private build session with the Party Host
- Time for your private meet and greet with Bertie, or one of his friends (Add-on option coming soon)
- Time for Cake (Cupcakes available for purchase from Center or guests may bring their own)
- Time for Gifts (Optional)
Once your time in the party room has concluded, your Party Host will gather the group and lead them to a 4D movie showing. This concludes your time in the party room.
Your party host will assist you in getting your gifts and any leftovers to your vehicle.
Hours of uninterrupted LEGOLAND® Discovery Center fun!
- Ride the Kingdom Quest laser ride as many times as you want and see who can get the high score
- Check out the Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati skylines in MINILAND Ohio
- Go for a spin on the Merlin’s Apprentice ride
- Build the ultimate race car at LEGO® Racers Build and Test
- See whose tower is tallest at the Earthquake Table
- Watch 4 different movies in our LEGO 4D Cinema
- And more!
- If you wish, pick-up can take place in front of the Center in retail where you first arrived. Birthday parents will need to communicate this to any parents who are just dropping off their children for the party. Birthday child parent is responsible for any children who have been dropped off in their care.
We recommend having the majority of your group gathered together prior to checking in with the admission desk. If you are running late, we will do our best to accommodate your party in the time remaining, but we cannot extend your time in the private room past the 1 hour allotted. If some of your guests arrive late, one of our party hosts will do their best to escort all late guests to the party room.
What to bring:
Guest List: We ask all party parents to fill out a guest list to assist with our check-in process. No need to send us this in advance, you can bring this with you on the day of the event. Make sure everyone’s name is on the list who is coming to the party, this includes yourselves and the birthday child. If there are additional guests not on the list, and the room is not at capacity, they will need to purchase their ticket in Admissions.
Cake: You are allowed to bring a cake or cupcakes for your party. If you wish to purchase cupcakes through the Center, we will have them waiting for you in the party room at the time of your party.
Order Confirmation: Please bring with you the email confirmation of your order, either printed or you can present this on your mobile device. Other than the above, no need to bring anything else. We’ll handle the rest!
Additional Party Food:
Other than an approved cake or cupcakes, we do not allow outside food in the Center. Food can always be purchased in the Cafe al la cart, but menu options may vary.
BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITATIONS AND THANK YOUS
Download our birthday party invitations and thank you letters to send to your guests!
Reserve Your Party Space
Ready to book your party?
If you require further information on group visits please contact our team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your group has a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: Columbus@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com