Annual Pass Insider
ANNUAL PASS EXTENSIONS
We’ve missed our Annual Pass holders and are thrilled to once again have the opportunity to help you create magical memories! LEGOLAND Discovery Center will be re-opening Thursday, July 16th!
For all current Annual Pass holders, we will be adding 4 free months to your annual pass due to our temporary closure period. Please be assured that you do not need to do anything, we are taking care of this for you. Should you have any questions, please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention Annual Pass Holders!
Annual Pass Holders now have the opportunity to make a reservation for their visit! Select the Annual Pass Reservation feature from the Tickets page to reserve an available time during the day.
Health & Safety
Due to local health regulations, all guests ages 2 and older are required to wear a face-covering or mask while in the attraction.
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience.
- Clear signage along with monitoring staff will ensure proper social distancing while in line for a ride or experience.
- We have introduced new seating arrangements to ensure social distancing in our dining areas/cafe.
- Guests entering classes, shows, or theaters, will be separated in accordance with social distancing requirements.
We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day and before each playtime to clean and sanitize the attraction including high-frequency touchpoints, play areas, and LEGO bricks.
We have introduced a large number of hand sanitizer dispensers in addition to the handwashing stations in LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
We have introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for a range of activities that employees routinely perform. These include face masks, disposable gloves, eye protection and hand sanitizer to protect employees and our guests.
We politely request you do not visit our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact Guest Services should you need to adjust your booking.
We are also currently only accepting Credit Cards as method of payment in both the attraction and the LEGO Shop.
- Unlimited admission for one year after your first visit - no black out dates!
- Access to member only events
- 20% off in our Coffee Shop & Café
- 10% off select items in our LEGO Store