Master Model Builder Spring Break Bootcamp
Learn from the Best!
Is your mini-builder looking to take the next step to become a Master Model Builder? Join Kevin Hintz in this week-long, fun, intensive LEGO building class to learn what it takes to be a Master Model Builder. Your Bootcamp ticket includes five (5) bootcamp classes.
Classes meet daily during spring break from 9am until 11am. One parent must attend alongside child to assist with the build activities. Due to advanced nature of instruction, children must be between ages 8 and 12.
Dates: Select your choice of one of two sessions.
- Week of March 8 from 9am until 11am
- Week of March 15 from 9am until 11am
Daily Schedule: Each day will feature instruction on a specific topic from Master Model Builder Kevin! Information regarding building topics will be announced soon!
- Due to advanced nature of instruction, children must be between ages 8 and 12
- Daily schedule is subject to change
- Light breakfast snacks provided daily inside the Bootcamp Room
- Bootcamp attendees receive access to LEGOLAND Discovery Center daily following class dismissal
- Due to limited capacity, No Refunds are available for the Master Model Builder Bootcamp