Little Play Squad
Little Play Squad
Little Play Squad - Play, learn and grow together with fun LEGO® activities for you and your pre-schooler!
Fun-packed weekday sessions developed by education and well-being experts for you to enjoy with your little one.
- Join us on select weekdays at 11am, 12PM, 1PM, 2PM and 3PM
- Developed in collaboration with LEGO® Education
- Playmaker led sessions
- Designed to help children build their concentration, confidence and well-being brick by brick
- Fun, rotating monthly themes
- Encourages learning together with their grown-ups, picking up new skills each session
- With the special Little Play Squad ticket, only pay for a discounted Adult ticket - Preschoolers go FREE!
- Admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester
September's Theme is: ... Fun on the Farm
Join the Squad!
NEW THEME EVERY MONTH
Our expert Playmakers lead fun themed sessions every week. Together, your little ones will use their imaginations to build and play along with the Playmaker’s story – all while learning new skills. Little Play Squad is back starting 9/20!
Each session includes a Wellbeing activity to develop skills to relax, helping to improve self-control, resilience and attention.
LET'S LEARN & PLAY
Play is the way our little ones learn about the world around them. And Little Play Squad sessions have been developed to help your child learn a variety of skills.
Learning with LEGO DUPLO
Little Play Squad brings to life all the opportunities to learn through play with LEGO and LEGO DUPLO. Whilst building their ideas helps hone their fine motor skills and co-ordination, their brains are just as busy imagining, creating and overcoming problems. Playing together with LEGO DUPLO helps support a child’s cognitive, social and physical development. It’s great fun for the whole family!