Please complete the request form below and a member of our booking team will be in touch within 5 working days to discuss availability and payment options. All fields marked * are required.
If you require further information on group visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure you and your children have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning Your Visit
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and LEGOLAND Discovery Center staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect guests at Entrance 5; we do ask however that buses park only in the designated bus parking area located in the outer perimeter of the parking lot near AMC Theaters.
- Groups exit the attraction and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Please note: for groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; LEGOLAND Discovery Center can store lunches on-site that are properly stored such as in large bags or a cooler(s).