LEGOLAND® Discovery Center is your passport to creativity, color and imagination! Our ultimate indoor LEGO playground includes 12 unique LEGO® attractions and activities for your group to enjoy including themed LEGO play zones, 3 interactive rides, a 4D Cinema showing 3 different movies, MINILAND Dallas/ Fort Worth, Racers Build & Test and more!
Groups of 10+
Jump into the biggest box of LEGO bricks with the ultimate group trip! We offer discounted rates for organized groups including: daycares, summer camps, day camps, youth groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, sports teams and more!
- Online reservations are required 14 days before your visit
- Payment is taken at time of booking with credit card
- Must have a minimum of 10 children to receive group rates
- Reservations available Monday - Friday
- Tickets from $12 per child / $14 per Adult
- For every 10 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
Tax Exempt Groups:
Tax exempt groups who want to book and pay online must submit proper documentation after booking. Please click here to book your reservation and once complete, please email DFW.Sales@merlinentertainments.biz your tax exempt form and order number.
Plan Your Visit
How to reserve your trip:
Discounted rates are only available to organized groups such as scouts, summer camps, day camps, senior groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs and youth sports teams.
- For every 10 paying children, 1 adult receives free admission.
- Minimum number of people required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Online reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Groups that arrive without a reservation will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
- Payment is taken at the time of booking.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted after payment.
- Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Important visit information:
- Groups are welcomed Monday - Friday.
- Due to space restrictions inside our Center, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted. To eat during your visit, a meal deal must be booked through our group sales office upon reservation. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and for our staff to go over any necessary rules for the day.
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect guests at Entry 5; we do ask however that buses park only in the designated bus parking area located in the outer perimeter of the parking lot near AMC Theaters.
- In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
If you require further information on group visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your group have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive LEGO content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Groups Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest online groups resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, special events, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!