Merlin Entertainments Japan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") has established the "Terms of Service" (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") as follows.
If you are not registered as a member, please check here.
Adults only are not allowed to enter the LEGOLAND®︎ Discovery Center. If you are not accompanied by a child at the time of admission, you will not be able to enter. Also, children are not allowed to enter the venue alone. Children (15 years old and under) must be accompanied by an adult (16 years old and over).
ARTICLE 1 (CUSTOMER DEFINITION)
- "Customer" means a person who uses the various ticket sales service provided by our company and the membership registration system service (hereinafter referred to as "this service") for the purpose of purchasing various tickets. By using this service, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms.
ARTICLE 2 (SCOPE OF APPLICATION AND CHANGES OF THIS AGREEMENT)
- This agreement shall apply to us and our customers regarding the use of this service.
- If there is a separate service provided jointly with a partner company, it shall also apply to the target person of the service.
- If individual provisions are created for each new service to be provided in the future, they will form part of this agreement.
- We may change this agreement as appropriate without obtaining the consent of the customer by e-mail or our WEB site, etc. within a reasonable range and method, and the customer shall consent to this in advance. increase.
ARTICLE 3 (CHANGE OF NOTIFICATION ITEMS)
- If there is a change or mistake in the customer's name, address, phone number, email address, payment method, delivery method, etc. provided at the time of purchase or membership registration, we will promptly notify you by the method prescribed by us. I'll enjoy having this.
- We will not be liable for any damages caused by neglecting the notification set forth in the preceding paragraph. In addition, the customer shall be liable for any damages incurred by us or other third parties due to the customer's failure to report.
- If the information in Paragraph 1 of this Article is incorrect (for example, if the information of another customer is registered by mistake, or if the telephone number or email address is incorrect and you cannot contact us correctly), within the necessary range. Please note that we will make some changes to your personal information.
ARTICLE 4 (PREPARATION OF USAGE ENVIRONMENT)
- Customers are required to prepare communication equipment, software, telephone usage contracts, Internet connection contracts, etc. necessary for using this service at their own risk and expense. In addition, all communication charges, connection charges, etc. related to the use of this service (including inquiries) shall be borne by the customer.
ARTICLE 5 (PROHIBITED MATTERS)
- The customer shall not perform the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe copyrights, property rights, privacy or other rights of other customers, third parties or our company
- In addition to the preceding paragraph, acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to other customers, third parties, or our company.
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals, or acts that provide information that is offensive to public order and morals to other customers or third parties.
- Criminal acts, or acts that lead to or may lead to criminal acts
- Campaigns or similar acts, whether or not during the election period
- Activities related to sex, religion, and politics
- Acts for the purpose of profit, or acts for the purpose of preparation thereof, through or in connection with this service without our consent
- Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses through or in connection with this service
- Acts that violate or may violate the law
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate
ARTICLE 6 (COPYRIGHT)
- The customer may use the information or files provided through this service in any way without the permission of the right holder, beyond the scope of the customer's personal use stipulated by the Copyright Law, etc. I will not be able to do it.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the event of a problem with the right holder, the customer consents to resolving the problem at his own expense and responsibility.
ARTICLE 7 (INTERRUPTION OR DISCONTINUATION OF SERVICE)
- In the following cases (example), we may change, suspend or discontinue all or part of the operation of this service at our own discretion.
- When a natural disaster or other emergency occurs or is likely to occur
- When the maintenance of the equipment installed or managed by our company is performed regularly or urgently in connection with this service.
- In the event of an abnormality, failure, failure or other reason that this service cannot be provided to the customer due to an abnormality in the equipment installed or managed by us
- If we deem it necessary
- We shall not be liable for any damages caused by the interruption or suspension of the provision of this service for any reason.
ARTICLE 8 (DISCLAIMER)
- We will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this service content, but you can guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, etc. of this service content and the information you obtain through this service. Please note that this is not something we do.
- Regarding the provision of this service, if there is no reason for liability to us for delays, changes, cancellations or abolitions, mistakes in ticket issuance / delivery, or other damages to customers caused in connection with this service, we will do so. Takes no responsibility. The use of this service by minors shall be carried out with the consent and responsibility of the parent or guardian. If the damage caused to the customer is based on our liability, our liability will be limited to the purchase price of the applicable ticket. However, if we have intentional or gross negligence, such an upper limit will not be applied.
- We will do our best to keep your privacy and confidentiality, but you understand that we cannot guarantee that your privacy and confidentiality will be completely kept because the security functions of this service are naturally limited. In addition, we shall use this service.
ARTICLE 9 (TICKET REPLACEMENT / CHANGE / CANCELLATION)
- Tickets that are decided to be purchased at the request of the customer cannot be exchanged, changed or canceled for any reason. Tickets purchased by us are not eligible for cooling-off.
ARTICLE 10 (USAGE FEE)
- Regarding the usage fee, a service fee may be charged in addition to the ticket price, as determined by our company.
- We may add or change various usage fees by notifying the customer in advance by a method that we deem appropriate.
ARTICLE 11 (CONTRACT CONCLUSION)
- Customers shall apply by the method prescribed by our company.
- If you apply on the WEB or mobile site, the notification method is the guidance on the screen (WEB or mobile site) confirming the completion of the application, the notification by the application status inquiry on our site, and the email regarding the completion of the application. Will be sent to the registered e-mail address.
- If it is caused by a communication situation, a failure of the provider facility, etc. that is beyond our direct control, or if there is an error in the registered information such as the e-mail address, the confirmation of success or failure of the contract or its notification will be significantly delayed, or Even if it becomes impossible, we will not be liable for any damage caused to you or a third party.
ARTICLE 12 (PAYMENT METHOD)
- The payment method for the fee related to ticket purchase shall be by credit card, and the fee shall be automatically settled on the date specified by us and the fee shall be paid.
ARTICLE 13 (TICKET DELIVERY)
- Regarding the ticket delivery method, if it is possible to select it, please be sure to select from the methods specified by us at the time of application, and we will not change the delivery method after the application is confirmed due to the customer's circumstances. In some cases, there are restrictions on the delivery method, and you may not be able to select it.
- Even after the application is confirmed, the delivery method may be changed due to our circumstances.
- Even if the ticket cannot be received due to the customer's circumstances, no refund will be given.
ARTICLE 14 (REJECTION OF SALES / LOSS OF RIGHTS)
- In the following cases (example), we may refuse to sell tickets or cancel the sales contract for tickets that have already been concluded.
- When the customer makes a false declaration about the matters specified by our company, or does not make the necessary declaration
- If you act in a way that disturbs other customers or interferes with our smooth sales
- If you do not complete the prescribed procedure within the deadline for guidance from us
- If you do not follow the purchase method specified by us
- If you do not make a payment even though you have applied
- If you violate our terms of service
- In the preceding paragraph, we may claim compensation for damages caused to us.
ARTICLE 15 (REFUND)
- Refunds will be made in the event of suspension of operation or other reasons for refund. In that case, the fee excluding the transfer fee will be refunded.
- The refund method is to refund to the bank account specified by the customer. For refunds before ticket issuance, for customers who have made a credit card payment, we may cancel the credit card payment only if the refund amount is the same as the payment amount with the credit card. In that case, due to the timing of cancellation of credit card payment, it may be displayed as a minus on the usage statement after the month following the payment.
- The refund period will be approximately 3 weeks after the date of the refund event if the ticket has not been delivered by us or if the customer has not received the ticket at the facility. In addition, if the ticket has been shipped from us or the customer has already received the ticket, we will refund it in about 3 weeks after confirming that the ticket has arrived at us. If you do not complete the prescribed refund procedure, you will not be able to get a refund, so please be sure to complete the procedure.
ARTICLE 16 (PROHIBITION OF RESALE)
- Tickets purchased from us are prohibited from being resold to a third party for commercial purposes or provided to a third party for resale. If you resell to an unspecified number of people using duffing or various media, you agree that we have done it for commercial purposes, and please note that it is a violation of this article.
- If such an act is found, the ticket will be invalidated at our discretion. In that case, the ticket price may not be refunded and admission may not be permitted. If you have already entered, you may be ordered to leave.
- We are not responsible for any troubles of tickets purchased from "bulletin boards / auctions", "ticket shops", "purchasing agents", "scalpers", etc. other than those purchased directly from us and our business partners.
ARTICLE 17 (DISCLAIMER FOR TICKETS)
- We cannot be held responsible for the sale of tickets other than those purchased directly from us.
- Even if the confirmation of success or failure of the ticket reservation or its notification becomes significantly delayed or impossible due to congestion of the communication line or an unexpected accident on the computer system, we will cause it to the customer or a third party. We are not responsible for any damage caused.
ARTICLE 18 (LOSS OF TICKETS, TICKET ISSUANCE CERTIFICATE)
- Tickets are treated as cash tickets, so even if you come to the venue without having your ticket due to loss, we cannot guarantee admission. If a third party has the ticket, the third party's admission will be prioritized.
- If you lose your ticket, we may certify the ticket issuance at our discretion.
- The customer shall apply for permission to issue the ticketing certificate directly to us.
- The validity of the ticketing certificate shall be at our discretion and shall have no effect other than the ticketing certificate.
ARTICLE 19 (HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
- We shall handle your personal information based on the "Personal Information Protection Policy" and "Handling of Personal Information" posted separately, and you shall use this service after agreeing to these terms. increase.
ARTICLE 20 (ACQUISITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
For the purpose of ticket sales and identity verification, customers include customer information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, payment details, ticket application history, and other usage history of our services. You agree to record (including call recordings made when making inquiries by telephone) the history of information (hereinafter collectively referred to as "personal information"). In addition, please note that customers who cannot provide personal information or who provide incorrect personal information will not be able to receive this service.
ARTICLE 21 (PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
We will use the personal information provided by our customers for the following purposes. In addition, when personal information is used for purposes other than the following, we will inform you of the purpose again and obtain the consent of the customer.
- Sale and provision of tickets handled by our company (reception, payment, shipping, same-day exchange, etc.)
- Services associated with 1 above (shipping of terms, guidance by WEB, e-mail, mail, telephone, etc. such as setting up new attractions, contact for confirmation deemed necessary for business, etc.)
- Sales promotion activities such as information on our services and advertisements for products and services of companies that we deem appropriate
- User support for our services (inquiries, etc.)
- Implementation of various questionnaire surveys and campaigns (various gifts, etc.) conducted for the purpose of developing and providing other services of our company
- Creation of statistical data aggregated in a manner that does not identify or identify individuals and marketing analysis using them as a reference for sales activities and new service development
- Use and record of access information (Internet, mobile site, telephone, etc.) for system operation / management and inquiries
ARTICLE 22 (PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES, ETC.)
When we use personal information, the customer is that a third party (hereinafter referred to as "contractor") to whom we outsource the business uses the personal information to carry out such business. , To the extent necessary for that purpose, we agree to provide a part of personal information (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to the outsourced company.
In such a case, we shall impose an obligation on the outsourced company not to provide or leak personal information to other third parties and to not use it for purposes other than those specified in the outsourced contract.
ARTICLE 23 (EXCEPTIONS TO PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES, ETC.)
We shall be able to provide all or part of personal information to a third party without requesting the consent of the customer in any of the following cases.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
ARTICLE 24 (IDENTITY VERIFICATION)
The customer agrees to provide personal information about the ticket for identity verification when entering the venue using the ticket purchased through this service.
ARTICLE 25 (PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, ETC.)
The customer decides to exchange personal information between our company and financial institutions in order to confirm the validity of the credit card, etc. when making payment by credit card when purchasing tickets, etc. in this service. I agree.
ARTICLE 26 (SAFETY MANAGEMENT MEASURES)
We shall take necessary and appropriate safety management measures according to the current technical level in order to protect personal information from leakage, loss, loss, unauthorized access, falsification, destruction, etc.
ARTICLE 27 (PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING DISCLOSURE / CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
In response to the following requests (1) to (3) from the customer, we will confirm the identity and then execute this with respect to the following requests. However, we may not be able to respond to the following requests, such as when there is a problem in business.
- Confirmation of the content of personal information provided by the customer
- Correction of personal information provided by customers, etc.
- Erase of personal information provided by customers
ARTICLE 28 (TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AFTER WITHDRAWAL)
Personal information shall be retained and managed by us for a certain period of time even after the customer withdraws from the membership. However, the limited time period according to this article shall not apply to those who fall under the terms of service.
ARTICLE 29 (DISPUTE)
- Disputes between customers arising out of this service shall be resolved between the parties, and the customer shall not file any complaints with us.
ARTICLE 30 (GOVERNING LAW)
- Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this agreement.
ARTICLE 31 (JURISDICTION COURT)
- In the unlikely event that a dispute arises between you and us regarding this contract, the district court that has jurisdiction over the location of our head office will be the court of jurisdiction.
ARTICLE 32 (OTHER)
- The customer shall comply with the provisions of our company for matters not stipulated in this agreement.
Supplementary Provisions This agreement shall be enforced from midnight on April 3, 2012.
ARTICLE 33 PREVENTION OF NEW CORONAVIRUS INFECTION
Implementation of safety measures
response to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, we are implementing safety measures in accordance with the guidelines of government agencies and specialized medical institutions to prevent the spread of virus infection.
You can check the details of the safety measures on the official website of the Legoland Discovery Center.
The safety measures put in place in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are there to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of all guests visiting our Attraction. It is in the interest of everyone at our Attraction to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave the Attraction in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of risk
The safety measures that are being and have been introduced are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.