THE ULTIMATE FIELD TRIP!
At LEGOLAND® Discovery Center students can enjoy 10 LEGO® play zones, an interactive ride, a 4D Cinema and more! Schools can add-on a 30 minute age-appropriate workshop, which incorporates LEGO® Education lessons to create a unique curriculum-linked STEAM learning experience in a hands-on environment that increases student engagement.
*Please note, we are CASHLESS*
School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks! Discount rates are available for organized, local school groups serving children K-5 grade and show proof of school ID at check in.
- Tickets from $13 per person
- Advanced reservations are required 14 days in advance
- Minimum of 10 child tickets required to receive school rates
- Available Monday - Friday, excluding select holidays
- For every 5 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Attraction, Cafe & LEGO Shop are cashless and accept credit card as form of payment
- If using our Online Booking Portal, Payment is taken at the time of booking
- Download the Group Preparation Guide for more details
EDUCATION WORKSHOPS - COMING IN 2023!
Our workshops incorporate the LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential set to engage students in the exploration of physical science and help foster an understanding of forces, motion, and interactions by providing easy hands-on learning experiences.
- Grades: K-5th
- Workshop Length: 30 minutes
- Subjects Covered: STEAM
- Educational Standards: Common Core Curriculum & Next Generation Science Standards
Workshops available March-June 2023. For details email: Philadelphia@LegolandDiscoveryCenter.com
Plan Your Visit
Discount rates are available for organized, local school groups serving children K-5 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of school ID at check in.
- Minimum number of child tickets required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Reservations are required 14 days in advance
- Outside food and beverage, including bagged lunches are not permitted. Bagged lunches can be stored and groups can utilize the mall food court for dining.
- Please review the Group Preparation Guide prior to booking
How to reserve your trip:
- Schools must show proof of organization affiliation at check-in
- All reservations must be made online through the secure Online Booking Portal.
- Group tickets are timed & dated.
- Payment can be made with a credit card at time of booking. Check payments are accepted two weeks prior to field trip. Please contact us at philadelphia@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com for more information.
- Additional tickets cannot be added to your original reservation after your order is made. We suggest booking for the maximum amount of people anticipated in your group.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, the higher walk up group rate may apply.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.
- Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
Receive Classroom LEGO Content & Latest News!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!