During Your Visit
*Please Note: ALL adults must be accompanied by a child (aged 17 and under) to visit the attraction.
- Upon your arrival to the Center, you will enter the "I Have Tickets" line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, spring break and summer there may be a small wait upon entering the I Have Tickets line.
- Walk-up tickets are available based on availability.
- We accept all major credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Philadelphia. This includes Admissions, Cafe and our Retail Store. We do not accept Cash.
- Please note: This does NOT guarantee your admission, we recommend purchasing tickets online ahead of time.
Consistent with updated guidance from Pennsylvania and the CDC, face coverings for guests are not required.
At the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Philadelphia, amenities include:
- Family restroom
- Full baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair and Stroller Accessible
- Coffee Shop – Options may include fresh Starbucks coffee, ice cold sodas & deliciously fresh meals & snacks!
No weapons of any kind are permitted into our attraction.