Celebrate With Us!
Celebrate with a LEGO® Birthday party at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Philadelphia and have a fun-filled adventure to remember! The LEGO Birthday Party Package includes admission for your guests, (3) cheese pizzas, beverages, LEGO Take home model for the birthday child AND a private party room for up to 12 people max!
Bertie's Bricktastic Birthday Bash:
- 2 hours of play then 1 hour in a private LEGO themed party room
- Party host to assist during room time
- Pizza and soft drinks for all guests (12 total guests max)
- Activity lanyard and birthday button for the birthday child
- All day admissions at LEGOLAND Discovery Center after time in party room
Everything above is included for just $299!
Plan Your Party
- All parties require a minimum of 12 paid guests.
- Paid guests include all adults and children.
- Reservations must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Payment is taken at time of booking in order to reserve your party package, date and time.
- For additional questions, please email us at Philadelphia@legolanddiscoverycenter.com
- It is important that your entire group (or majority) arrives at your scheduled check-in time. Upon arrival, please check in at the Admissions desk.
- You will be greeted by our admission host who will assist you with your check-in, attach wristbands to you and your guests, and sell any additional adult tickets you may need to purchase.
- You may play inside the attraction until your party time; the birthday host will meet you at admissions.
Party Room & Playtime:
- When arriving at your private party room,
- The room decorated (Feel free to bring more decorations)
- Party crowns available for each child
- Pizza and drinks will be ready to serve. (This includes 3 total pizzas)
- If you placed an order for additional party food this will be served buffet style
- Once the time in the private room is up, you are welcome to put your leftovers and presents in the coat / locker area located or bring your items to your car.
- You and your guests are then free to enjoy the Center for the remainder of your party after the hour in the private room is up. Typically, guests spend 2 hours in the Center plus and hour in the room. Your party host does not remain with you during this time and any additional beverages or food needed while in the Center are not complimentary.
- If you wish, pick-up can take place in front of the Center in retail where you first arrived. Birthday parents generally communicate this to any parents who are just dropping off their children for the party.
We recommend having the majority of your group gathered together prior to checking in with the admission desk. If you have any emergencies, are running late, or just have questions you can contact our Manager on Duty at (215) 295-2224. If you are running late, we will do our best to accommodate your party in the time remaining, but we cannot extend your time in the private room past the 1 hour allotted. If some of your guests arrive late, one of our party hosts will do their best to escort all late guests to the party room.
What to bring:
Order Confirmation: Please bring with you the email confirmation of your order, either printed or you can present this on your mobile device. Other than the above, no need to bring anything else. We’ll handle the rest!
Additional Party Food:
BYOCake's are now required for families. We do not allow outside food in the Center and we cannot add additional food on the day of your party. All extra food orders need to be placed 5-7 days in advance. Food can always be purchased in the Cafe al la cart.