Celebrate With Us!
Celebrate with a LEGO® Birthday party at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona and have a fun-filled adventure to remember! The LEGO Birthday Party Package includes admission for your guests, food, beverages, a take-home LEGO build, and MORE!
BIRTHDAY PARTIES INCLUDE:
- 1 hour in a private LEGO themed party room
- Party host to assist during room time
- Pizza and soft drinks for all guests
- Build and take home a Minifigure for each guest
- Activity lanyard for all guests
- Name Plate for birthday kiddo
- Mascot Meet and Greet
- All day admissions at LEGOLAND Discovery Center after time in party room
Our Birthday Party Package starts at $600 for up to 15 people. Additional guests will be $40 each.
Plan Your Party
- Party package includes up to 15 guests.
- Paid guests include all adults and children.
- Reservations must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Payment is taken at time of booking in order to reserve your party package, date and time.
- For additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The birthday parent may arrive up to 15 minutes early, but it is important that the rest of your group (or majority) arrives at the scheduled check-in time. Upon arrival, please check in at the Admissions desk.
- You will be greeted by our admission host who will assist you with your check-in and sell any additional adult tickets you may need to purchase.
- You may play inside the attraction until your party time; the birthday host will meet you in front of the private party room, which is located to the right of the coffee shop, at the start of your room time.
Party Room & Playtime:
- When arriving at your private party room,
- The room decorated with table-top balloons
- Party crowns, Activity packs, and LEGO take-home gift available for all children
- Pizza will be ready to serve. The party package includes 4 pizzas
- Drink tickets will be provided for each guest to redeem in the cafe
- A cake will not be provided. If you bring your own cake, the party host will cut and serve.
- Once the time in the private room is up, we will be happy to put any leftovers you may have in our refrigerator.
- You and your guests are then free to enjoy the Center for the remainder of your party after the hour in the private room is up. Typically, guests spend 2 hours in the Center plus and hour in the room. Your party host does not remain with you during this time and any additional beverages or food needed while in the Center are not complimentary.
- If you wish, pick-up can take place in front of the Center in retail where you first arrived. Birthday parents generally communicate this to any parents who are just dropping off their children for the party.
We recommend having the majority of your group gathered together prior to checking in with the admission desk. If you are running late, we will do our best to accommodate your party in the time remaining, but we cannot extend your time in the private room past the 1 hour allotted. If some of your guests arrive late, one of our party hosts will do their best to escort all late guests to the party room.
What to bring:
Guest List: We ask all party parents to fill out a guest list to assist with our check-in process. No need to send us this in advance, you can bring this with you on the day of the event. Make sure everyone’s name is on the list who is coming to the party, this includes yourselves and the birthday child. If there are additional guests not on the list, and the room is not at capacity, they will need to purchase their ticket in Admissions.
Order Confirmation: Please bring with you the email confirmation of your order, either printed or you can present this on your mobile device. Other than the above, no need to bring anything else. We’ll handle the rest!
Additional Party Food:
We do not allow outside food in the Center and we cannot add additional food on the day of your party. Food can always be purchased in the Cafe al la cart, but please note we do not sell pizza in our Cafe.