During Your Visit
We have introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for a range of activities that employees routinely perform. These include face masks, disposable gloves, eye protection and hand sanitizer to protect employees and our guests. Due to the local health mandate, all guests 6 years and older are required to wear a face covering for the duration of their visit. We politely request you do not visit our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact Guest Services should you need to adjust your booking. There will be no re-entry into LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, spring break and summer there may be a small wait upon entering the attraction.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you will be required to reserve the next available time slot. The only way to guarantee your entry is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets in advance online.
Once inside, you may stay as long as you'd like
At the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Arizona, amenities include:
- Family restroom
- Full baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair and Stroller Accessible
- Café – Options include grab-and-go food and beverages!
No weapons of any kind are permitted into our attraction.