Planning A Visit
LEGOLAND Discovery Center is an indoor family attraction chain operated by British leisure group Merlin Entertainments. Featuring models and attractions inspired by the LEGO building toys, the Discovery Centers are smaller versions of the LEGOLAND theme parks located around the world.
The main difference between LEGOLAND and LEGOLAND Discovery Center is the size. LEGOLAND is a theme park with rides, shows, and attractions, while LEGOLAND Discovery Centre is an indoor play area with building activities and rides.
Adults must be accompanied by children to enter LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
The best age for LEGOLAND Discovery Center is generally considered to be between 3 and 10 years old.
All children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we limit the number of visitors that can be in the Center at one time. The best way of ensuring your family's entry is by reserving your tickets online (while receiving special online discounts)!
Re-entry is not permitted.
We encourage families to interact together and explore their imagination and creativity through a world of open play, and therefore visits are not guided. The typical visit takes 2-3 hours, but you are welcome to stay for as long as you wish.
The amount of time it takes to go around LEGOLAND Discovery Center can vary depending on the number of activities you want to do and how long you want to spend at each activity. However, most people can expect to spend around 2-3 hours at the center.
We do not allow outside food or beverage, unless caring for babies or food allergies in children.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center encourages guests to enjoy deliciously fresh foods and snacks inside our Cafe!
Have a question about allergies or dietary restrictions? Email us!
Yes, we are fully accessible for visitors with disabilities and wheelchair users.
We do not provide wheelchairs or strollers at our attraction, however guests are able to rent these from the mall.
Yes. We ensure that there are always staff members at the LEGOLAND Discovery Center who are trained in first aid.
We are stroller friendly, with family bathrooms with diaper changing facilities. We also have a Nursing Station.
There are height restrictions for different rides and areas of the attraction.
Restrictions include, but are not limited to, the items listed below:
- Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons including firearms, ammunition, fireworks, water grenades (metal or plastic), or knives.
- Outside food, including alcoholic beverages or bottles.
- Recreational devices with wheels, such as Segways, skateboards, hover boards, balance boards, scooters, inline skates, or shoes with built-in wheels.
- Pets or other animals, except service animals.
- Any other items that Management determines may be suspicious, harmful, unsafe, or disruptive.
To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we have limited the number of visitors that can be in the Center at one time. All guests buying tickets online OR at the door will be required to make a reservation for an entry time.
Advanced Purchase - Best Value and Guaranteed Entry
- Upon your arrival to the Center, you will enter the line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, Spring break and Summer there may be a small wait upon entering the line.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you will be required to reserve the next available time slot. The only way to guarantee your entry is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets on advance online.
Once inside, stay as long as you like.
When booking your ticket you will be asked to select a date and time for your arrival. This helps us make your experience more enjoyable by reducing queue times, speeding up your entry in to the attraction and reducing crowding. Once inside the attraction, you may stay as long as you like!
For the best price, book online at least 24 hours in advance of your visit.
We strive to keep all our experiences and rides open during your visit, but this is subject to change without notice as they may be unavailable for unscheduled reasons.
Yes, we offer free General Admission tickets for individuals with valid military ID. Veterans may also receive this ticket with a valid ID. This discount is not valid online or in conjunction with any other offer and is based on the availability of walk-up tickets. This discount is also not valid for family or friends.
To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we limit the number of visitors that can be in the Center at one time. There are 15 minute windows between reservation times to control capacity in the attraction. This creates a better experience for all our guests!
Guests that are a half hour late or more for their reservation will enter the line, but may experience a longer than usual wait time.
All adults must be accompanied by a child (aged 17 and under) to visit the attraction.