During Your Visit
To ensure our guests have the best experience possible and can stay socially distant, we have limited the number of visitors that can be in the Center during each playtime. All guests must purchase tickets online here, or, if you are an annual pass holder, make a playtime reservation here. Please Note: ALL adults must be accompanied by a child (aged 17 and under) to visit the attraction (with the exception of Adult Fans of LEGO Nights).
- Plan to enter the attraction at the arrival time on your ticket.
- Upon your arrival to the Center, you will enter the "I Have Tickets" line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, spring break and summer there may be a small wait upon entering the I Have Tickets line.
- Walk-up tickets will not be available. Only online tickets and reservations allowed for admission at this time.
Due to local health regulations, all guests 2 and older are required to wear a face mask or covering while at the attraction.
At the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago, amenities include:
- Family restroom
- Full baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair and Stroller Accessible
- Coffee Shop – Options may include fresh Starbucks coffee, ice cold sodas & deliciously fresh meals & snacks!
No weapons of any kind are permitted into our attraction.