Please note during peak periods such as holidays, spring break and summer there may be a small wait upon entering the attraction.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you will be required to reserve the next available time slot. The only way to guarantee your entry is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase advance tickets online.
- Once inside, you may stay as long as you'd like.
Reservations are not required for Annual Pass Holders. Show your current annual pass card before entering at the admissions desk.
Face masks are highly recommended during your visit.
At the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago, amenities include:
- Family restroom
- Full baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair and Stroller Accessible
- Coffee Shop – Options may include fresh Starbucks coffee, ice cold sodas & deliciously fresh snacks!
No weapons of any kind are permitted into our attraction.