The Ultimate Field Trip!
At LEGOLAND® Discovery Center students can enjoy 10 LEGO® play zones, an interactive ride, a 4D Cinema and more! Schools can add-on a 30-45 minute age-appropriate workshop, which incorporates LEGO® Education lessons to create a unique curriculum-linked STEAM learning experience in a hands-on environment that increases student engagement.
School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks! Discount rates are available for organized, local school groups serving children K-5 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of school ID at check in.
- Tickets from $12 (+tax) per person
- Minimum of 10 child tickets required to receive group rates
- Available Monday - Friday, excluding select holidays
- For every 5 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Advanced pre-paid reservations are required a minimum of 14 days in advance
- Attraction, Coffee Shop & LEGO Store are cashless and accept credit card as form of payment
- Download the School Group Preparation Guide for more details
If your organized school group is tax-exempt, please book your tickets here. Tax-exempt schools must submit proper documentation. Please email email@example.com your tax-exempt form and order number after your purchase.
Education Workshops - Now Booking!
Our workshops incorporate the LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential set to engage students in the exploration of physical science and help foster an understanding of forces, motion, and interactions by providing easy hands-on learning experiences.
- Grades: K - 5th
- Workshop Length: 30-45 minutes
- Subjects Covered: STEAM
- Educational Standards: Common Core Curriculum & Next Generation Science Standards
Get the latest news and offers!
Subscribe to our mailing list
Powered by Robly™