SOME THINGS WE DO TO KEEP YOU SAFE
There are a lot of security measures you can see and of course the ones you can’t. We monitor the Center 24 hours a day and our dedicated staff are trained to ensure all our guests have a safe, secure and enjoyable time. We are proud to work very closely with the Easton Security Service and other members of local law enforcement to ensure our security procedures are up to date and following best practice. We also work with local security and law enforcement teams having officers walk the Center regularly.
Below is guidance on what cannot be brought into LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus. Please be aware this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Any item deemed to be a weapon
- Fireworks and/or smoke bombs
- Glass bottles or other articles which may cause injury
- Items deemed offensive or dangerous
- Sharp objects or anything which may be considered a security risk including knives, penknives, scissors, corkscrews, metal nail files, toy or replica guns.
- Intoxicating liquor
- Illegal substances and/or legal highs
- Skateboards, scooters and rollerblades
For further details, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
HELPING US, TO HELP YOU
As our guests we ask you to remain vigilant in alerting our staff or security teams to anything suspicious and to keep your belongings safe at all times.