At all our Merlin Entertainments attractions and resorts our Health, Safety and Security are a critical part of our business and our number one priority for our guests and our staff. Our robust procedures have been developed over a number of years with the police and the security services and these remain under constant review.
Should you have any questions, please inquire with Group.SalesCh@merlinentertainments.biz.
Below is guidance on what cannot be brought into LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago. Please be aware this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Any item deemed to be a weapon
- Fireworks and/or smoke bombs
- Glass bottles or other articles which may cause injury and/or be deemed offensive or dangerous
- Sharp objects or anything which may be considered a security risk including knives, penknives, scissors, corkscrews, metal nail files, toy or replica guns.
- Intoxicating liquor
- Illegal substances and/or legal highs
- Skateboards, scooters and roller blades
Help Us, To Help You
As our guests we ask you to remain vigilant in alerting our staff or security teams to anything suspicious and to keep your belongings safe at all times.
Health & Safety
We have a large number of hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the attraction for guest use. We follow all county mandates and currently do not require proof of vaccination or masks to enter the attraction. Enhanced cleaning measures have been implemented throughout the day to clean and sanitize the attraction, including high-frequency touchpoints, play areas, and LEGO bricks.