In association with LEGO® Education
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center has collaborated with LEGO® Education to provide unique, high quality learning experiences. Our workshops are designed to bring math, science, engineering and language to life and encourage skills in communication, collaboration, critical-thinking and problem solving. Discover the learning philosophy of LEGO Education in the thrilling atmosphere of LEGOLAND Discovery Center, offering a wonderful balance of learning and fun!
School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks! School Field Trips are offered Monday - Friday for organized school groups of 10 or more.
- 3 hours of fun!
- 12+ epic attractions, including 2 rides
- 4D Movie Experience
- LEGO Education Workshop (add-on)
LEGO® Education Workshops
We work in partnership with LEGO® Education to deliver high quality learning experiences that will prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s world.
- 30-45 minute class during your visit
- Pre-K - 6th grade
- Common Core Curriculum
- Next Generation Science Standards
School programs & packages are temporarily unavailable
Due to health & safety measures, group packages are temporarily unavailable and we are not accepting reservations at this time. If you are looking for something in the next several months, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on our interest list for when this product becomes available.
Plan Your Visit
Book a group of 10+ children today and save up to 60% on tickets!
- Group rates and packages are only available for organized groups
- For every 10 paying children, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of children required to receive group pricing is 10
How to reserve your trip:
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by company check or Visa/MasterCard
Important field trip information:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Groups are welcomed Monday - Friday.
- Minimum number of children required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Due to space restrictions inside our Center, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted. To eat during your visit, a meal deal must be booked through our group sales office upon reservation. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
We offer teachers well-designed, age appropriate school trips that support educational curriculum standards plus these great classroom resources and planning tools!
- Field Trip Planning Guide
- Before and after visit activities
- Free downloadable resources for your classroom
- Teacher Open Houses on select days through-out the year