Experience the ultimate LEGO® scout trip!
LEGOLAND Discovery Center takes pride in providing an exciting and fun opportunity for scout troops and have partnered with LEGO Education to deliver hands-on workshops. We make sure the content of the workshop matches the age and interest level of the participants – all the while creating an unforgettable experience for you and your scouts.
Scout Groups of 10+
Inspire your scouts' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks.
- Discounted Scout rates
- Self-guided Scout activities
- Earn a FREE fun patch
- Reservations required
Scout Pricing & Packages are Temporarily Unavailable
Due to health & safety measures, Scout pricing & packages are temporarily unavailable.
Plan Your Visit
Scout Group Ticket Options
- Discounted rate for groups 10+
- Pre-book & save
- Free chaperone (1:5 ratio)
- Educational Scout activities & FREE fun patch
BOOK A GROUP AND SAVE UP TO 40%
Discounted rates are available for Cub Scout, Boy Scout & Girl Scout group visits.
Groups that arrive without a reservation will be charged the walk-up admission rate. Please plan ahead and complete an online booking request form and a representative will contact you within 3-5 business days. Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 2-3 hours for their visit to fully enjoy all that LEGOLAND Discovery Center offers.
- For every 5 paying children, 1 adult chaperone receives free admission
- Minimum number of people required to receive group pricing is 10
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR TRIP:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by company check or Visa/MasterCard
- Changes and cancellation can be made up until point of payment.
- Payment must be made 10 working days in advance of your visit date. Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- All guests must wear a face covering while inside
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect guests at the District 6 entrance; buses must park only in the designated bus parking area located in the outer perimeter of the parking lot near AMC Theaters.
- Groups exit the LEGOLAND Discovery Center and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or LEGO Store.
- Please note: for groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; LEGOLAND Discovery Center cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.
- Please note: Adults must be accompanied by a child age 17 or younger in order to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center. The attraction is best suited for children ages 3-10.