During Your Visit
To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we have limited the number of visitors that can be inside at one time. All guests buying tickets online or at the door will be required to make a reservation.
What to Expect
- Upon your arrival to the Center, you will enter the "I have Tickets" line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, spring break and summer there may be a small wait upon entering the timed tickets line.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you will be required to reserve the next available time slot. You will enter the 'I have Tickets' line when your reservation arrives. The only way to guarantee your entry is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note ALL adults must have at least one child (aged 17 and under) in their party to visit the attraction
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets in advance online.
Consistent with updated guidance from the state of New Jersey and the CDC, face coverings for guests who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required as of May 28. We still strongly recommend that all guests (ages 2+) wear a mask and maintain social distance.
At the LEGOLAND Discovery Center New Jersey, amenities include:
- Family restroom
- Full baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair and Stroller Accessible
- Café – Options include fresh coffee, ice cold sodas & deliciously fresh meals & snacks!
- Please note ALL adults must be accompanied by a child (aged 17 and under) to visit the attraction. Adults aged 18 and over, must be accompanied by a child 17 years or younger to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center New Jersey.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center New Jersey is a children's attraction and no weapons of any kind are permitted into our attraction.