LEGOLAND Discovery Center takes pride in providing an exciting and fun opportunity for scout troops and have partnered with LEGO Education to deliver hands-on workshops (workshops coming soon!). We make sure the content of the workshop matches the age and interest level of the participants – all the while creating an unforgettable experience for you and your scouts.
We are no longer accepting reservations for this summer. We are now accepting bookings for visits beginning in September.
Scout Groups of 10+
Inspire your scouts' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks.
- Discounted scout rates
- Reservations required
Plan Your Visit
Scout Group Ticket Options
How to reserve your trip:
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by company check or Visa/MasterCard
Important field trip information:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Groups are welcomed Monday - Friday.
- Minimum number of children required to receive scout pricing is 10.
- Due to space restrictions inside our Center, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted.
- Consistent with updated guidance from the state of New Jersey and the CDC, face coverings for guests who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required as of May 28. We still strongly recommend that all guests (ages 2+) wear a mask and maintain social distance.