Add More Family Fun and Save!
- Save more when booking your attractions together with a combo ticket
- Discounted online tickets available Monday-Thursday (excluding holidays) when purchased 24 hours in advance
- Visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center AND discover the world underwater right next door at the new SEA LIFE San Antonio
- There's no need to rush with a combo ticket, you have a full 14 days to visit SEA LIFE San Antonio after your day exploring LEGOLAND Discovery Center
Want to Meet a Mermaid after your visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center? Click here for performance dates and times!
LEGOLAND DISCOVERY CENTER + SEA LIFE COMBO TICKET
- Enjoy rides, experience 4D movies, learn to build with LEGO® like an expert, and more!
- Discover thousands of sea creatures including sharks, rays, and jellyfish at SEA LIFE San Antonio Aquarium, located right next door.
- *Discounted online tickets available Monday-Thursday (excluding holidays and summer visits) when purchased 24 hours in advance.
- SEA LIFE ticket is valid for up to 14 days from your chosen visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
Combo Annual Pass
- Unlimited admission to SEA LIFE and LEGOLAND Discovery Center for 12 months
- 10% Off Birthday Parties
- 10% off select items in our LEGO shop
- 10% off in SEA LIFE gift shop
- 20% off LEGO® Cafe
- 20% off admission for friends and family who visit with you
- Access to exclusive members-only events
- Valid 1 year from date of purchase
SEA LIFE San Antonio
At the new SEA LIFE San Antonio you'll find over 3,000 creatures in 10+ exhibits including sharks, rescued sea turtles, rays, jellyfish and more.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center San Antonio
Surround yourself with millions of LEGO Bricks, take flight on Merlin's Apprentice, blast skeletons on Kingdom Quest ride adventure, see your favorite characters on LEGO 4D Theater, and build epic LEGO creations alongside master builders!
How to find our attractions
Our two attractions are conveniently located within walking distance of each other in downtown San Antonio inside the Shops at Rivercenter steps away from the historic Alamo and world-famous San Antonio Riverwalk.Get Directions