Please call 844-740-9223 to reserve your trip, or complete the request form below and a member of our booking team will be in touch within 5 working days to discuss availability and payment options. All fields marked * are required.
If you require further information on group visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure you and your children have a memorable, inspiring experience.
Planning Your Visit
- All guests must wear a face covering while inside the attraction.
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop off students on Fitzgerald Street in front of Yardhouse. Bus drivers can park buses in front of Cole Street Garage for no additional cost.
- Please note: for groups bringing bagged lunches, LEGOLAND Discovery Center cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.