In association with LEGO® Education
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center has collaborated with LEGO® Education to provide unique, high quality learning experiences. Our workshops are designed to bring math, science, engineering and language to life and encourage skills in communication, collaboration, critical-thinking and problem solving. Discover the learning philosophy of LEGO Education in the thrilling atmosphere of LEGOLAND Discovery Center, offering a wonderful balance of learning and fun!
School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks!
- Discount rates are available for organized, local school groups serving children K-12 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of school ID at check in
- Tickets from $11.00 per child, $14.00 for adults
- Discounted rates are available for local schools K-6th grade
- Minimum of 10 children required for school pricing
- For every 10 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Advanced pre-paid reservations are required a minimum of 10 days
- Please note: Education workshops are temporarily unavailable until further notice.
If your organized school group is tax exempt, please book your tickets here. Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation. Please email GroupsLDCWes@legolanddiscoverycenter.com your tax exempt form and order number after your purchase.
LEGO® Education Workshops
We work in partnership with LEGO® Education to deliver high quality learning experiences that will prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s world.
- 30 minute class during your visit
- Pre-K - 6th grade
- Common Core Curriculum
- Next Generation Science Standards
Plan Your Visit
How to reserve your trip:
- To book your group visit, please contact us at 844-740-9223 Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due at time of booking by credit card
- Payment in full by check must be received before visit. Send us a check directly at:
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester
Attn: Finance Department
39 Fitzgerald St
Yonkers, NY 10710
- Please note; there are no refunds. Failure to make payment prior to your visit may result in a forfeit of your reserved time slot.
Important field trip information:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 10 days in advance.
- Groups are welcomed Monday - Friday.
- Minimum number of children required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Due to space restrictions inside our Center, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted. To eat during your visit, a meal deal must be booked through our group sales office upon reservation. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
PIZZA MEAL DEALS
Pizza Meal Deals may be purchased in advance of your group visit. All pizza orders are cheese pizza. Please place your meal deal order at least 2 weeks in advance of your visit.
Child Pizza Meal Deals - $6.25 plus tax
- Includes 5" personal pizza
- Choice of Milk, Water or Honest Kids Juices
Adult Pizza Meal Deals - $8.25 plus tax
- Includes 7" personal pizza
- Choice of 20oz bottled drink
We offer teachers well-designed, age appropriate school trips that support educational curriculum standards plus these great classroom resources and planning tools!
- Field Trip Planning Guide
- Before and after visit activities
- Free downloadable resources for your classroom
- Teacher Open Houses on select days through-out the year
See how a visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center aligns with curriculum standards:
Helpful tips on how to plan and prepare for your visit:
PLANNING YOUR VISIT:
- Plan for 2-3 hours of playtime inside the attraction.
- For every 10 paying children, 1 adult receives free admission. Additional adult tickets can be purchased at the time of booking or upon arrival on the day of your visit.
- For larger groups, please separate children into smaller groups of 20 to minimize wait times on attractions.
- Children should not bring more than their outerwear coats, hats, gloves, etc. There is no storage facility and we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- We do not allow outside food into the center; please plan all meals before or after your visit.
- Re-entry may be permitted if you wish to take a break from your visit for lunch. Please see one of our team members about this.
- Merlin’s Apprentice & Kingdom Quest require chaperone supervision at all times.
ENTERING THE ATTRACTION:
- Once outside the center inform our admissions staff and they will meet your group outside of our attraction. We ask for your assistance in keeping your group together at this time as our staff will deliver the attraction’s rules, provide chaperones with center brochures and provide further instruction before entering.
- All of the attractions of the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center are included in the price of the admission. Guests may wish to bring additional money to purchase food from our café, Souvenir photos or LEGO® products from our retail shop.
BUS DROP-OFF & BUS PARKING:
- Buses may drop off students on Fitzgerald Street in front of Yardhouse. Bus drivers can park buses in front of Cole Street Garage for no cost.
Ready to book?
- If paying by check, book your group visit here, or contact us at 844-740-9223 Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- If you require further information on school visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your students have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: GroupsLDCWes@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com