Groups of 10+
Jump into the biggest box of LEGO bricks with the ultimate group trip! We offer discounted rates for organized groups including: daycares, summer camps, day camps, youth groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, sports teams and more!
- Tickets from $14.00 per child, $16.00 for adults
- Minimum 10 children required for Group Pricing
- For every 10 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free chaperone ticket
- Pre-paid reservations are required a minimum of 10 days in advance
- Meal Deal Options
- Group Preparation Guide
Tax Exempt Groups: If your organized group is tax exempt, please book your tickets here. Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation. Please email GroupsLDCWes@legolanddiscoverycenter.com your tax exempt form and order number after your purchase.
Plan Your Visit
How to reserve your trip:
- All trips being paid for with a credit card can be paid for online.
- If you are paying by check, please call us at 914-775-6015 or fill out our booking request form and one of our Playmakers will reach out to you to secure your booking.
- Payment in full by check must be received before visit. Send us a check directly at:
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester
Attn: Finance Department
39 Fitzgerald St
Yonkers, NY 10710
If your organized school group is tax exempt, please book your tickets here. Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation. Please email GroupsLDCWes@legolanddiscoverycenter.com your tax exempt form and order number after your purchase.
Please note; there are no refunds. Failure to make payment prior to your visit may result in a forfeit of your reserved time slot.
Important field trip information:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 10 days in advance.
- Groups are welcomed Monday - Friday.
- Minimum number of children required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Due to space restrictions inside our Center, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted. To eat during your visit, a meal deal must be booked through our group sales office upon reservation. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
- Discounted rate for groups of 10+
- Pre-book & save
- Free chaperones (1:10 adult to child ratio)
PIZZA MEAL DEALS
Pizza Meal Deals may be purchased in advance of your group visit. All pizza orders are cheese pizza. Please place your meal deal order at least 2 weeks in advance of your visit.
Child Pizza Meal Deals - $6.25 plus tax
- Includes 5" personal pizza
- Choice of Milk, Water or Honest Kids Juices
Adult Pizza Meal Deals - $8.25 plus tax
- Includes 7" personal pizza
- Choice of 20oz bottled drink
PLANNING YOUR VISIT:
- Plan for 2-3 hours of playtime inside the attraction.
- For every 10 paying children, 1 adult receives free admission. Additional adult tickets can be purchased at the time of booking or upon arrival on the day of your visit.
- For larger groups, please separate children into smaller groups of 20 to minimize wait times on attractions.
- Children should not bring more than their outerwear coats, hats, gloves, etc. There is no storage facility and we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- We do not allow outside food into the center; please plan all meals before or after your visit.
- Re-entry may be permitted if you wish to take a break from your visit for lunch. Please see one of our team members about this.
- Merlin’s Apprentice & Kingdom Quest require chaperone supervision at all times.
ENTERING THE ATTRACTION:
- Once outside the center inform our admissions staff and they will meet your group outside of our attraction. We ask for your assistance in keeping your group together at this time as our staff will deliver the attraction’s rules, provide chaperones with center brochures and provide further instruction before entering.
- All of the attractions of the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center are included in the price of the admission. Guests may wish to bring additional money to purchase food from our café, Souvenir photos or LEGO® products from our retail shop.
BUS DROP-OFF & BUS PARKING:
- Buses may drop off students on Fitzgerald Street in front of Yardhouse. Bus drivers can park buses in front of Cole Street Garage for no cost.
Ready to book?
- If paying by check, book your group visit here, or contact us at 914-775-6015 Monday-Friday from 12pm-5pm.
- If you require further information on group visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your students have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: GroupsLDCWes@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com