We Are Making Sure EVERYTHING IS AWESOME for Your Family's Safe Visit!
To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we have limited the number of visitors that can be in the Center at one time. All guests buying tickets online OR at the door will be required to make a reservation for an entry time.
Advanced Purchase Online - Best Value and Guaranteed Entry
- Discounts are available for tickets purchases online in advance on select days & times!
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, Spring break and Summer there may be a small wait upon entering the reservation line.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you will be able to purchase tickets for the next available time slot.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets on advance online.
Reservations are no longer required for Annual Pass Holders. Please show your current annual pass card before entering at the admissions desk.
Health & Safety
We strongly suggest the use of face masks or coverings during your visit. In addition, we highly recommend that all guests maintain social distance.
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience.
- Clear signage along with monitoring staff will ensure proper social distancing while in line for a ride or experience.
- We have introduced new seating arrangements to ensure social distancing in our dining areas/cafe.
- Guests entering classes, shows, or theaters, will be separated in accordance with social distancing requirements.
All attractions are now open!
We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day and before each playtime to clean and sanitize the attraction including high-frequency touchpoints, play areas, and LEGO bricks.
We have introduced a large number of hand sanitizer dispensers in addition to the handwashing stations in LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
We have introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for a range of activities that employees routinely perform. These include face masks, disposable gloves, eye protection and hand sanitizer to protect employees and our guests.
We politely request you do not visit our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact Guest Services should you need to adjust your booking.
We are also currently only accepting Credit Cards as method of payment in both the attraction and the LEGO Shop.