- Upon your arrival to the Center, you will enter the "I Have Tickets" line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, spring break and summer there may be a small wait upon entering the I Have Tickets line.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you will be required to reserve the next available time slot. You will enter the 'Timed Tickets' line when your reservation arrives. The only way to guarantee your entry is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets in advance online.
Consistent with updated guidance from the state of New York and the CDC, face coverings for guests who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required. We still strongly recommend that all guests (ages 2+) wear a mask and maintain social distance.
At the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester, amenities include:
- Full baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair and Stroller Accessible
- Café – Options include fresh coffee, ice cold sodas & deliciously fresh meals & snacks!
No weapons of any kind are permitted into our attraction.