Please complete the request form below and a member of our booking team will be in touch within 5 working days to discuss availability and payment options. All fields marked * are required.
Please note: This form does not book your visit.
If you require further information on group visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure you and your children have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: email@example.com
Planning Your Visit
- Consistent with updated guidance from the state of New Jersey and the CDC, face coverings for guests who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required as of May 28. We still strongly recommend that all guests (ages 2+) wear a mask and maintain social distance.
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and LEGOLAND Discovery Center to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect guests at Parking Lot C
- Groups exit LEGOLAND Discovery Center and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Please note: for groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; LEGOLAND Discovery Center cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.