Journey on a Quest to Rescue the Princess
Hop aboard your chariot on the Kingdom Quest ride to rescue the captured Princess! Watch out for beastly trolls and sneaky skeletons lurking around every corner. Can you zap them all to save the day?
What else should I know?
- Expectant mothers are not permitted to ride.
- No loose articles are permitted on Kingdom Quest--this includes cell phones in hands and cross-body purses/handbags.
- No food or drinks allowed on the ride.
- All riders must be wearing shoes.
More Awesome Awaits
- Collect points as you travel on your journey - who will have the highest score in all the land?
- Ride Kingdom Quest as many times as you'd like during your visit to try and beat your high score!
- After you save the day, head over to Merlin's Apprentice to conjure the sorcerer's spell and soar into the sky.
All riders must be able to sit upright unaided.
All guests must be able to walk onto the ride. No infants carried in arms.
Guests under 51" in height must have an adult sit in the same row as them on the ride.
The Great LEGO® Race VR ExperienceExplore
LEGO® 4D CinemaExplore
Merlin's Apprentice RideExplore
Meet Your Favorite LEGO® Characters
LEGO® Friends Heart Lake CityExplore
LEGO® Master Builder Academy