During Your Visit
To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we will be limiting the number of visitors that can be inside LEGOLAND Discovery Center Bay Area at one time.
- Upon your arrival to the Center, enter the line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, spring break and summer there may be a small wait upon entering the timed tickets line.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you will be required to reserve the next available time slot. Please enter the line to get scanned in at your designated time slot. The only way to guarantee your entry is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets in advance online.
Once inside, you may stay as long as you like.
At the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Bay Area, amenities include:
- Full baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair and Stroller Accessible
- Coffee Shop – Options may include fresh Starbucks coffee, ice cold sodas & deliciously fresh meals & snacks!
No weapons of any kind are permitted into our attraction.