At Round1 in Great Lakes Crossing Outlets mall, you'll enjoy tons of family fun including bowling, hundreds of high-tech arcade-style games, karaoke and more!
Don't be fooled — Round1 isn't your average mom & pop bowling alley (although we love those, too!)... It's a sprawling entertainment venue with food, drinks & a new surprise around every corner.
TIPS FOR VISITING
- Park between LEGOLAND® Discovery Center and Burlington
- Wear socks and close-toed shoes in case you want to bowl (and some of the arcade games require you to use your feet!)
- You can rent bowling shoes or bring your own
- Bring money for the arcade games because they require credits to play
- Round1 has a lot of loud noises and flashing lights, so it may not be appropriate for individuals with sensory sensitivities
Did you know?
The ultimate indoor LEGO® playground is right next door to the Rainforest Café! It's the perfect place for families with young children to learn, build and play together!
At LEGOLAND Discovery Center, you'll see dozens of Detroit-area landmarks built entirely out of LEGO bricks, save the day on two interactive LEGO-themed rides, then get hands-on in the build and play areas!