Come Face to Flipper
'Dive' into Michigan's largest aquarium with over 250 species and 2,000 creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more!
At SEA LIFE, you'll explore the freshwater lakes & rivers of Michigan all the way to the depths of the ocean and meet the amazing creatures who live there.
Then, find out what it feels like to pet a cold water sea anemone and finish your adventure by strolling through the Ocean Tunnel as thousands of fish swim overhead!
TIPS FOR VISITING
- Park at the Great Lakes Crossing Outlets mall Entrance 7, then turn right once you're inside
- Be sure your kids wear socks so they can enjoy the children's play structure at the end!
- Buy tickets online in advance to save
- Leave your belongings in the car — there are no lockers
- Most families spend between 60-90 minutes in the aquarium
- Check out their educational talks & feeding demonstrations because they're included with your ticket
Did you know?
LEGOLAND Discovery Center, the ultimate indoor LEGO® playground, is right next door to SEA LIFE Aquarium! It's the perfect place for families with young children to learn, build and play together.
You'll see dozens of Detroit-area landmarks built entirely out of LEGO bricks, save the day on two interactive LEGO-themed rides, then get hands-on in the build and play areas!