The Largest Indoor Outlet Center in Michigan
Great Lakes Crossing Mall is one of Michigan's most popular shopping destinations with over 175 outlet stores, family-friendly attractions and restaurants!
It's located right off I-75 in what many call the Auburn Hills "Entertainment District" because it features so many things to do!
Some of the most popular stores at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets are: Coach Factory, Michael Kors Outlet, Kate Spade New York Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Under Armor Factory, and Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World.
TIPS FOR VISITING
- If you're visiting from more than 50 miles away (or Canada!), visit the Guest Services booth and pick up a special discount booklet
- Guest Services is located in District 4, near Entrance 4
- Wear comfy shoes because you'll be doing a lot of walking!
- If you need a wheelchair, you can rent one at Guest Services — but, be sure to get there early because they're first-come, first-serve.
- Leave excess items in the car because there aren't any lockers
- The mall is basically a big rectangle so, if you haven't found something, just keep walking!
Did you know?
The ultimate indoor LEGO® playground is located at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets. It's the perfect place for families with young children to learn, build and play together!
At LEGOLAND Discovery Center, you'll see dozens of Detroit-area landmarks built entirely out of LEGO bricks, save the day on two interactive LEGO-themed rides, then get hands-on in the build and play areas!