'SPRING' INTO LEGO® FAMILY FUN
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center is Michigan's ONLY indoor LEGO playground — the perfect Spring Break activity for your family!
At LEGOLAND Discovery Center, you'll save the day on two interactive LEGO rides, get close to your favorite LEGO stars in the 4D cinema, explore dozens of Detroit-area landmarks built entirely out of LEGO bricks in MINILAND, and more!
TIPS FOR VISITING DURING SPRING BREAK
- Buy tickets online as early as possible to guarantee entry! Spring Break is our busiest period and walk-up tickets will not be available.
- Most families spend 2-3 hours inside
- Re-entry is not permitted, so make sure you experience everything inside!
- Check out our Spring Break hours
- Leave your stuff in the car — there are no lockers
- Park at Entry 6 of the mall and turn left once inside
- Learn more about Safety at LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Grab refreshments and snacks at our Cafe & Coffee Shop, but meal entrees will not be available (Cafe & Coffee Shop closed Mondays/Tuesdays. Hours are limited. Subject to change at any time.)
ADD SOME FISHY FUN
Buy tickets to SEA LIFE, Michigan's largest aquarium, which is also located at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets! Perfect for families with kids.
At SEA LIFE, you'll explore the freshwater lakes & rivers of Michigan all the way to the depths of the ocean and meet the amazing creatures that live there.
Then, find out what it feels like to pet a cold water sea anemone and finish your adventure by strolling through the Ocean Tunnel as thousands of fish swim overhead!