DINE ON THE WILD SIDE
The Rainforest Café Auburn Hills is a super WILD place to shop and eat!
You'll dine underneath twinkling stars and endure fierce tropical storms with jungle animals like jaguars, boa constrictors, gorillas and more!
It's Michigan's ONLY Rainforest Café and conveniently located at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets mall, right off I-75.
TIPS FOR VISITING
- Park at the mall's Entrance 7, then turn left once you're inside
- Call ahead to put your name on the list — especially on weekends, during the summer and school vacations like Presidents' Day
- The 'Sparkling Chocolate Volcano' dessert is dah bomb, so be sure to get that!
- Leave your umbrella at home — you won't get wet during the tropical thunderstorms
- Get up and walk around while you wait for your food because there's tons to see!
Did you know?
LEGOLAND Discovery Center, the ultimate indoor LEGO® playground, is right next door to Rainforest Café! It's the perfect place for families with young children to learn, build and play together.
You'll see dozens of Detroit-area landmarks built entirely out of LEGO bricks, save the day on two interactive LEGO-themed rides, then get hands-on in the build and play areas!