Celebrate With Us!
Celebrate with a LEGO® Birthday party at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas City and have a fun-filled adventure to remember! The LEGO Birthday Party Package includes admission for your guests, food, beverages, cupcakes, LEGO Take home model for each guest and private party room for up to 30 people!
BIRTHDAY PARTIES INCLUDE:
- 2 hours of play then 1 hour in a private LEGO themed party room
- Party host to assist during room time
- Pizza and soft drinks for all guests
- Exclusive LEGO Model for each guest to take home
- Activity lanyard and birthday button for the birthday child
- All day admissions at LEGOLAND Discovery Center after time in party room
Due to health & safety measuresand to ensure the safety of our guests, this birthday package is temorarily unavailable.
Plan Your Party
- All parties require a minimum of 15 paid guests.
- Paid guests include all adults and children.
- Reservations must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Payment is taken at time of booking in order to reserve your party package, date and time.
- For additional questions, please email us at email@example.com
- It is important that your entire group (or majority) arrives at your scheduled check-in time. Upon arrival, please check in at the Admissions desk.
- You will be greeted by our admission host who will assist you with your check-in, attach wristbands to you and your guests, and sell any additional adult tickets you may need to purchase.
- You may play inside the attraction until your party time; the birthday host will meet you in front of the private party room, which is located in the coffee shop, at the start of your room time.
Party Room & Playtime:
- When arriving at your private party room,
- The room decorated with balloons
- Party crowns available for each child and LEGO take-home gift
- Pizza and drinks will be ready to serve. Each person will get their own pizza box with a large slice of cheese pizza.
- If you placed an order for additional party food this will be served buffet style
- The last thing served are the cupcakes. The birthday host will put the cupcake on a plate and light the candle while the party sings happy birthday to the birthday child. The cupcakes are easy to serve so guests can help themselves.
- Once the time in the private room is up, you are welcome to put your leftovers and presents in the coat / locker area located on the first floor or bring your items to your car.
- You and your guests are then free to enjoy the Center for the remainder of your party after the hour in the private room is up. Typically, guests spend 2 hours in the Center plus and hour in the room. Your party host does not remain with you during this time and any additional beverages or food needed while in the Center are not complimentary.
- If you wish, pick-up can take place in front of the Center in retail where you first arrived. Birthday parents generally communicate this to any parents who are just dropping off their children for the party.
We recommend having the majority of your group gathered together prior to checking in with the admission desk. If you have any emergencies, are running late, or just have questions you can contact our Manager on Duty at (914) 602-8878. If you are running late, we will do our best to accommodate your party in the time remaining, but we cannot extend your time in the private room past the 1 hour allotted. If some of your guests arrive late, one of our party hosts will do their best to escort all late guests to the party room.
What to bring:
Guest List: We ask all party parents to fill out a guest list to assist with our check-in process. (A guest list template can be found on page 6 of the Birthday Party Prep Guide .No need to send us this in advance, you can bring this with you on the day of the event. Make sure everyone’s name is on the list who is coming to the party, this includes yourselves and the birthday child. If there are additional guests not on the list, and the room is not at capacity, they will need to purchase their ticket in Admissions.
Order Confirmation: Please bring with you the email confirmation of your order, either printed or you can present this on your mobile device. Other than the above, no need to bring anything else. We’ll handle the rest!
Additional Party Food:
We do not allow outside food in the Center and we cannot add additional food on the day of your party. All extra food orders need to be placed 10 days in advance using the order form on page 10 of the Birthday Party Prep Guide. Food can always be purchased in the Cafe al la cart, but please note we do not sell pizza or cupcakes in our Cafe.