At all our Merlin Entertainments attractions and resorts our Health, Safety and Security are a critical part of our business and our number one priority for our guests and our staff. Our robust procedures have been developed over a number of years with the police and the security services and these remain under constant review.
Before you visit please take a look at the range of security we have in place.
Should you have any questions, please inquire with KC@legolanddiscoverycenter.com
Below is guidance on what cannot be brought into LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City. Please be aware this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Any item deemed to be a weapon
- Fireworks and/or smoke bombs
- Glass bottles or other articles which may cause injury and/or be deemed offensive or dangerous
- Sharp objects or anything which may be considered a security risk including knives, penknives, scissors, corkscrews, metal nail files, toy or replica guns.
- Intoxicating liquor
- Illegal substances and/or legal highs
- Skateboards, scooters and roller blades
For further details, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
HELP US, HELP YOU
As our guests we ask you to remain vigilant in alerting our staff or security teams to anything suspicious and to keep your belongings safe at all times.
Crown Center Security
Every member of the Crown Center Security team is here to ensure our guests' safety.
For more information about Crown Center Security and Guest Services, please visit the Crown Center website.