During Your Visit
- Upon your arrival to the Center, you will enter the "We Have Tickets" line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, spring break and summer there may be a small wait upon entering the timed tickets line.
Please note ALL adults must be accompanied by a child (aged 16 and under) to visit the attraction. Adults aged 18 and over, must be accompanied by a child 16 years or younger to visit the LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you will be required to reserve the next available time slot. You will enter the 'We Have Tickets' line when your reservation arrives. The only way to guarantee your entry at a specific time is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets in advance online.
At LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas City, amenities include:
- Family restroom
- Full baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair and Stroller Accessibility
- Coffee Shop– Options include fresh Starbucks® coffee, ice-cold sodas & deliciously fresh meals & snacks!
No weapons of any kind are permitted into our attraction.