During Your Visit
To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we have limited the number of visitors that can be in the Center at one time. All guests buying tickets online OR at the door will be required to make a reservation. Please review the Bricktastic Safety measures put in place.
- Upon your arrival to the Center, you will enter the "We Have Tickets" line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, spring break and summer there may be a small wait upon entering the timed tickets line.
Please note ALL adults must be accompanied by a child (aged 16 and under) to visit the attraction. Adults aged 18 and over, must be accompanied by a child 16 years or younger to visit the LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you will be required to reserve the next available time slot. You will enter the 'We Have Tickets' line when your reservation arrives. The only way to guarantee your entry at a specific time is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets in advance online.
At LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas City, amenities include:
- Family restroom
- Full baby changing facilities
- Quiet Zone
- Wheelchair and Stroller Accessibility
- Café – Options include fresh coffee, ice cold sodas & deliciously fresh meals & snacks!
No weapons of any kind are permitted into our attraction.